Friday, March 1, 2019

vrijdag 1 maart 2019

vrijdag 1 maart 2019 Midnight movie - Man of Steel. This time I feel bad for poor Smallville in the Battle of Smallville.
Confrontation with General Zod. There is only one way this ends, Kal. Either you die...or I do! Who will win? Furious hand to hand combat at the Battle of Metropolis.
Hamburger sliders are all the rage! A dream last night about being at a big party where they serve these yummy things. I try one with cream cheese and ketchup. I've been vegan about a year. I feel guilty.
Peanut butter sandwich for breakfast. Happy March! We really a new month. We've had the coldest February in 30 years. Washington Governor Jay Inslee Running For President. Yay for our gov! 😊
I'm excited for the weekend! We get a taste of it today with gorgeous sunshine! Yes! Brrr. The coldest Feb. in 30 years. I'm excited about the sunshine and warmer temps. I want to be outside! 🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment