Saturday, September 21, 2024

zaterdag 21 september 2024

zaterdag 21 september 2024 Doin’ Da Butt! Doin’ Da Butt! ๐Ÿ˜‚  Tee-hee! Yipes Stripes ๐Ÿ™Œ Watch MST3K: Teen-Age Strangler.
Lawns are patchy brown. The hydrangeas are drooping. In Ohio, we’ve wrapped 12 days this month of temperatures in the 80s with very little rain. A friend in Seattle tells me the weather there... SPIDERS! ๐Ÿ•ท
This is my spider living outside on my screen. Make yourself at home.
Biking around town, I noticed more Harris/Walz AND Trump/Vance signs. Sign-wise, the competition is heating up. One of my neighbors is different with their Wu-Tang is Forever yard sign.
Wow! I’m having fun with my zombie book! Read: MAGAs vs. Zombies: Make America Groan Again! It’s unexpectedly well written. Scary stuff. The author is thoroughly sarcastic. Contemptuous of The Man and MAGA. Egon Rusk = Elon Musk, Margie Cobbler Chartreuse = MTG, Don DeRantis = Ron DeSantis, and Antifa Cannibals = Zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment