Thursday, October 3, 2024

donderdag 3 oktober 2024

donderdag 3 oktober 2024 More Star Trek: Picard. Continue watching Season 3. So many things forgotten. Jack Crusher: I-I am who I am, a talker... Not sleight of hand but sleight of words... All just to distract from this-this feeling that I have... I've always been different. He's such a strange character. Guess what?! His Red Door is really a red door.
Late, late movie - MST3K: It Conquered The World. We're quite moved by the beautiful man is a feeling creature speech by Peter Graves.
My neighbor: Oh! You're wearing your Halloween shirt!  🎃 Me: I guess that you can call it that. 😄 It's a giant panda stomping across the US.
CBS News: The Electoral College (Explained in Less Than 3 Minutes). Election predictions, Brent Peabody? Dems have spent 8 years rebuilding the Blue Wall... Democrats 276, Republicans 262.

No comments:

Post a Comment