Saturday, September 5, 2026

zaterdag 5 september 2026

zaterdag 5 september 2026 I love all the love in you. Imagine a galactic civilization based on love!? Watch the trippy 1968 English-language science fiction film Barbarella with Jane Fonda as a high-ranking space traveler and representative of the United Earth.
South Korea has a lot of smart and creative people. They should be proud of themselves. It's a democratic country, and I appreciate that.
I'm totally enjoying another TV series from South Korea - quirky comedic action-packed The Wonderfools. (I prefer the dubbed version.) Un-jeong leads a bootcamp for some misfits with superpowers to help them tap into their abilities. They call this handsome dude Master.
Watch MST3K: Gamera vs. Gaos. Dammit! Every time I see this I want grilled Gaos toes with KC Masterpiece sauce. Nothing better than a Gamera fight scene. Finally, the rain lets up, and I could out for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment