Tuesday, August 18, 2026
dinsdag 18 augustus 2026
dinsdag 18 augustus 2026 The androids will take over. Hey! Norman coordinate! Well, that's before his brain exploded. I, Mudd.
I'd like to dream that the future will be better. In fact, my dreams took me to space... to United Nations Space Command station Gamma 3 in orbit above the Earth. Wow! What a view! 300 human beings living in a large rotating artificial habitat. Exploring the wonders of space.
Homelessness is still a huge problem in the USA πΊπΈ. Living down here, we tend to forget about it. We're embarrassed by it. When I hear the lyrics, I'm reliving those days in Seattle where it was hard to survive. Freezin'. He rests his head on a pillow made of concrete... Uff da! He can't help when he's happy, he looks INSANE! Thank you, Jearl Jam, for producing a very difficult song Even Flow.
Is it sad to be gay these days? Just remember! Those days not too long ago? Luke Beasley talks about his "up-n-down" interview with Hunter Biden. Watch Trump’s INSANE SECRETS LEAK, This is NASTY! Oh, Luke! Long live the Pride hat! π
I'm wondering why America hates the West Coast... Is it their poetry, their dancing... Who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment