Monday, August 3, 2026

maandag 3 augustus 2026

maandag 3 augustus 2026 Wonderful dream. I'm a pre-schooler getting ready for nap with my friends. The teacher reads from a book while we lay on our mats. Night, night. I'm cozy and dozing off while they play Rockabye Baby - Lullaby Renditions Of Nirvana. First: In Bloom. 😴
The Monoceros constellation (Greek: Μονόκερως, "unicorn"). The hard-working X-ray space observatory XMM-Newton is in the picture, too.
Fuel for nightmares. Watch the South Korean TV series The Silent Sea starring Bae Doona, Gong Yoo and Lee Joon. With Yoo Hee-je as E2.
Welcome to the lovely Sea of Tranquility. Set in a distant dystopian future where Earth faces severe desertification, the series follows an expedition to an abandoned station on the moon to find Lunar Water. Watch MST3K: King Dinosaur. Joel and the Bots read beat poetry. Joel: Once there were big billows of pure spirit. I - We - run through it like a sprinkler. I try to send it down baffles... Joel concludes: What's life without that pure spirit. In the movie, the giant bee always creeps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment