Saturday, August 8, 2026

zaterdag 8 augustus 2026

zaterdag 8 augustus 2026 Level 0 on Coruscant is the literal, original bedrock surface of the planet. Long buried beneath over 5,100 levels of urban mega-structures, it is a pitch-black, crushed wasteland devoid of natural light or fresh oxygen, filled with toxic fumes, ancient forgotten ruins built by the planet's earliest species, and heavy industrial decay. What does level 0 look like on Coruscant?
Strange New Worlds: Human Best Friend. I couldn't love an episode of Star Trek more! What was your favorite part? Karaoki in Klingon.
My mind to your leaves. My thoughts to your roots. Spock mind melds with a plant. I'm rolling on the floor laughing sooo hard! But it works.
Past the Planet of Pain, past the Dimension of Danger and the Zone of Horror is the Galaxy of Terror. Is a Roger Corman movie going to scare me? Yes! Cabren: Why did they all have to die? Damn you, why? After that, I need a funny cat video to unstress. Charles T. Bear! CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment