Monday, August 24, 2026
maandag 24 augustus 2026
maandag 24 augustus 2026 Jane Says (1988) plays at Mutt and Jeff's while I'm waiting for my food. It takes me back to those days when I watched Jane's Addiction on MTV.
My food: Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich smothered in mayo. 😋Mixed Up Everything plays My Hero. The drumming in this song is insane. I'm glad that you remember Taylor Hawkins. OOOOMMMMGGGG! Bless his soul ❤️!
Watch Outer Banks. I'm up to the third episode - The Square Grouper - where John B and Pope see suspicious people (drug traffickers) docking at their place. C'mon! Enough! Leave the Pogues alone!
Flashback to 16 years ago. Jon Stewart does an amazing imitation of Glenn Beck and his penchant for conspiracy theories. Jon cracks me up. What's happened to that weirdo, Glenn Beck? He has disappeared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment