Friday, August 7, 2026

vrijdag 7 augustus 2026

vrijdag 7 augustus 2026 It's really warm in my place (24.9 °C) even with the AC. But it's alright... I repeat to myself. It's alright. It's alright. Time for music videos... Right? New Radicals - You Get What You Give. Most-detailed-ever image of sun reveals roiling waves for first time.
Talk Talk - It's My Life. It's 2026, and I still love this song! It's not just a galactic thing. Hydrogen. Helium... It's just chemicals between us. Chemistry: alcohol molecule (R3COH). Thanks, space and time. You've made miracles for 14 billion years. Shut up and let me go. This hurts, I tell you so. For the last time you will kiss my lips. Now shut up and let me go! Those were the days! When you could crank up the volume and the walls vibrate and shake! It's a quake! I'll take one of those, my dear. WOO-HOO! Blur's 1997 Song 2 was written as a tongue-in-cheek parody of the loud, distorted American grunge stuff. I got my head checked. By a jumbo jet. It wasn't easy. But nothing is. No. Wish we could turn back time to the good old days. When our mama sang us to sleep, but now we're stressed out (oh). Watch MST3K: Hercules Against the Moon Men. Joel invents Super Freak-Out Kit. SING OUR PRAISES TO PANTS! What's with all the Greek-style skirts and togas in these Hercules movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment