Wednesday, August 31, 2016

woensdag 31 augustus 2016

woensdag 31 augustus 2016 I feel sorry for Mexico. Trump To Cross Border For Meeting With Mexican President Who Likened Him To Hitler. Bill Press interviews an author - Marc Fisher - of Trump Revealed.
An American Journey of... whatever! Everett is in the news! I heard about this report from NASA - Earth Is Warming At Pace ‘Unprecedented In 1,000 Years’. Uff Da! Thom Hartmann speaks with Dr. Michael Mann about it, too. I catch a few sprinkles here and there. I don't go out to the playground with the kids, but they come back pretty wet. Thank you, Rain. I see Donald in Mexico during my break. Oh! The HuffPo! This what I get when I click on EGO HAS LANDED.
Just to get in the family mood... less EGO.  I watch a new episode of Matt + Blue. Crow does the intro: Peace to the World. The wonder of a deer prancing away... awesome.  In Bellingham, I am still in awe to see deer at the bus stop. I love Matt + Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment