Monday, January 1, 2018

maandag 1 januari 2018

maandag 1 januari 2018 Happy New Year! I love the fireworks show at the Space Needle! Absolutely dazzling! Watch Travelers on Netflix. In the future, our planet is quite badly screwed up. An artificial intelligence called The Director helps to modify the past and prevent disasters by sending agents back in time. I like Philip (Reilly Dolman). He's the historian who was accidentally inserted into the body of a heroin addict. This is going to sound weird...
I'm Philip, and I'm from the future. Philip gets eyedrops from a fellow traveller to help him manage his addiction. It must be a huge, painful burden to know the future as Philip does. I admire his courage for that. (And he knows all of winning lotto numbers.) I heard a version of I Won't Back Down by Pearl Jam. I admit that I have a man crush on Eddie Vedder. I normally don't think too much about New Years, but this song helps me to realize that there's meaning in the good and bad things in the world. I'm grateful for those experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment