Tuesday, January 29, 2019

dinsdag 29 januari 2019

dinsdag 29 januari 2019 Weird dreams last night. Maybe it's because I watched the Horror, Mystery, Thriller film Get Out.
It's a bitterly cold 2°F in Chicago. Brutal! Polar vortex will make parts of US colder than the South Pole. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Jamie - the Great Pyrenees - joins Jody and Charlie Pierce live. Charlie's latest post - in honor of Thomas Paine's birthday - Nobody Saw America as Clearly as Thomas Paine.
Need to check WEWS in Ohio. Terrence Lee tells us... school closures, opening up warming centers, delays in garbage collection, etc. I'm everywhere today. I watch the sunrise, and I keep on going. Breakfast at the Co-op and lunch at The Sandwich Odyssey. The sun energizes me... And a sign of Spring... crocuses.
Lori's potato chips! The best in the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment