Sunday, May 16, 2021

zondag 16 mei 2021

zondag 16 mei 2021 Shameless... the eleventh and final season! Liam reminds Frank what makes him Frank.
Early morning trip down to Tappan Square. Fun to watch the squirrels play. At Carnegie, a lovely red horse-chestnut tree stands out.
Up close, I see bees busily doing their jobs. Bees are our friends!
The bike trail is busy today. Sunday Funday! Radio 10 is playing all the hits for my bike ride. Have a nice day with Radio 10! Take me to 1992 SF! Party with SoundFactory - Understand This Groove. Oh, my. All these farms. Strange... It looks like a pile of cows.
Butternut Ridge to the Lorain County Landfill. This is where all our garbage goes. I always wondered what this huge mound was.
Game time! CLE vs SEA. Watercolor art of Jarred Kelenic by a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment