Tuesday, December 21, 2021

dinsdag 21 december 2021

dinsdag 21 december 2021 Tuesday is human sacrifice day at the Sizzler. Morning movie - MST3K: Cave Dwellers. Is that Drakkar Noir?
Chat with a friend about Spider-Man: No Way Home. We're amazed by the news that the movie was the second-biggest box office opening ever... as well as a spreader event. Now playing at the Apollo. By the way! Tom Holland's t-shirt says I survived my trip to NYC.
As usual, Tom shows off his skills at improvising in his latest movie. Biden from the White House: I know you're tired. I really mean this, and I know you're frustrated. We all want this to be over. But we're still in it. And this is a critical moment. We also have more tools than we have ever had before. We're ready. We'll get through this.
Today marks the Shortest Day of the year, meaning a long night ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment