Sunday, April 9, 2023

zondag 9 april 2023

zondag 9 april 2023 Such a strange dream last night. Is it Revolution? Seattle has experienced a strange electrical-power black out. Worried about food and our future, I take in the scenery at the Black Hole Sun in Volunteer Park to calm myself.
Not a dream... Guardians lose to Seattle, 3-2. The 7th inning was a nail-biter, but the M's pull it off. Nice to see J-Rod on the screen in CLE.
My sister wishes me a Happy Easter via text. Sorry. I'm an atheist. Blasphemy! This is the best cold open SNL has done all year. Trump interrupting the Last Supper to compare himself to Jesus being persecuted. I’m literally LOL. Great job, guys. Comedic gold 😂 BTW... Happy Hanukkah to all the passovers. Look who I found on my bike ride today! Pickle Rick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment