Saturday, May 6, 2023

zaterdag 6 mei 2023

puhtinondaritz!
One and all... You are lucky to experience the amazing love and glory of Young Frankenstein. Complete with top hats! zaterdag 6 mei 2023
Starships Size Comparison Video Reveals the Magnitude of Sci-Fi Imagination. Recognize any of these? Some of them look scary!
This is a lot of fun! BACKSTREET BOYS' I WANT IT THAT WAY IN STYLE OF ALICE IN CHAINS SOUNDS SHOCKINGLY BADASS! My, oh, my, oh, my! This comment kills me! Gotta say, this song makes a lot more sense now that it's about heroin. Let them eat quiche! My interst in today's coronation is quite mild. I'm actually annoyed. It's supposed be a suitably royal affair with the cost ranging between £50 million and £100 million (about between $63 million and $126 million). Estimates Cited by BBC News. Too much! Should King Charles foot the bill for his coronation?

No comments:

Post a Comment