Saturday, July 22, 2023

zaterdag 22 juli 2023

zaterdag 22 juli 2023 Nyota: James, meet our chief science officer, Mr. Spock. Spock, meet James Kirk, first officer of the Farragut. S2E6 Strange New Worlds: Lost in Translation! What fun!
Le Tour! 🚴🏻 Stage 20: mountainous. Tadej Pogačar storms to victory! 😄 Pogi: Today I finally feel like myself again. It was really good from the start to the finish to feel good again after many days suffering... To pull it off in the finish line, I am super, super happy.
My bike ride? Wet 💦 A little unexpected rain fell on me.
Ammon: I was partial to tragedy in my youth. That was before experience taught me that life was tragical enough without my having to write about it. Burgess Meredith! Watch Clash of the Titans.
Happy 27th b-day to Skyler Gisondo... Surfer with abs and my favorite star in the Santa Clarita Diet series as Eric Bemis.

No comments:

Post a Comment