Sunday, November 5, 2023

zondag 5 november 2023

zondag 5 november 2023 With the Classic Doctor Who channel playing, I fall asleep and have some crazy nightmares. Being chased, cornered and trapped. I'm a little shaken. Wake up to The Sontaran Experiment. Those Dirty, Filthy Sontarans!
Loki Season 2's Most Horrifying Scene. Wow! Guess who made it on Villains Wiki - Miss Minutes!(?) So, Time Lords, did you set all your clocks back to Standard Time?
Wish me luck on My Bike Ride to Meijer. Turn on ABC 7 Chicago to hear this story: Ghost bike placed for 16-year-old killed in Portage Park. Usually on Sunday, people are recklessly driving around to find beer for their football game. Party on! Excellent! Unfortunately, in my town, bike riders are at the bottom of the pecking order. Cars rule. For the love of humanity... Slow down! RIP, Josh.
Remember Sunday, November 5, 2000? SNL did a skit about the Day of Indecision! Al Gore vs George W. Bush. The Gore impression by Darrell Hammond is one of my favorites. But... Wait a minute!! The election was two days later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment