Wednesday, January 31, 2024

woensdag 31 januari 2024

woensdag 31 januari 2024 Chadimir Dootin and BANGS! How many times can Stephen make fun of Lankfort - Senator (R-OK) since 2015? Watch: GOP Backs Out Of Border Deal | Abbott’s Texas Rebellion Moves U.S. Towards Civil War. Great monologue, Stephen Colbert!
I Eat Pepples in Toki Pona! mi moku e kiwen What a beautiful language! This song reminds me a lot of the electronic music of the early 80s. My insides are strongly weird. My skin is dancing (moves in a funny way). My organs are weird. My organs are spinning. The black liquid of not sleeping. This is the translation of coffee from the Toki Pona language. Telo pima pi late ala I ❤️ this language!
Tennis player Arthur Cazaux shirtless in Melbourne. Game, set & match!

Thanks, Famous Males!

No comments:

Post a Comment