Monday, September 2, 2024

maandag 2 september 2024

maandag 2 september 2024 Midnight movie - MST3K: Manhunt in Space. Geez! Queen Cleolanta - ruler of the planet Ophecius. Such a Bee-Itch! Her full name is Cleo Latte With a Double Shot of Espresso.
Next: The 1971 American horror film The Oozing Skull presented by the Cinematic Titanic gang. (The brain transplant turns into a monster.)
The ☀️ MST3K FOREVER-a-thon ☀️ is fun for Labor Day. Episode 1310 - the 1979 Canadian science fiction film H. G. Wells' The Shape of Things to Come with the lovable huggable Jack Palance.
No jacket for my bike ride, but it's chillier than I'm used to. Notice dashes of color in some trees. How many days until Fall?
Josh Kiszka: You are my special. You are my special. You are my midnight, midnight yeah! ðŸ˜Š Play Highway Song by Greta Van Fleet (102M views). Josh looks so sexy sweaty in those tight pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment