Wednesday, June 15, 2016

woensdag 15 juni 2016

woensdag 15 juni 2016 I'm a bit worn out from the hustle and bustle of Seattle. Traffic was bad. Rush hour jammed things up. The Sounders vs. Timbers game was starting, too. So, the train was crazy busy with soccer fans. It took exactly 4 hours from my door of my home in Bellingham to the Airport Station. TSA took only 10 minutes. Greetings from Sea-Tac.
Sea-Tac has nice strong Wi-Fi. Thank goodness! I got sick of CNN fast. Breaking news: Child Possibly Taken By Alligator. I AM HERE! Google map. I walked all over the place... people watching.
Arrive in Chicago. O'Hare is busy already. What smells so good? Pretzel dogs! Auntie Anne's... And there's no line. That's my breakfast. Wander around the airport. I am that little blue dot in the middle of this vast facility.
Buy a Chicago Cubs t-shirt. My flight to Ohio is late because of storms across the country. But we head out. What a great view of the skyline and the blue water of Lake Michigan.
The jet lag, the heat and the humidity come down on me like a ton of bricks. 89 degrees. Mom, Dan and I eat at the Fort's. I take a shower and bike around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment