Saturday, June 18, 2016

zaterdag 18 juni 2016

zaterdag 18 juni 2016 Midnight movie - The Giver. Beautiful movie. Stay human. I'm just an ordinary human. My window faces east, so the sunrise wakes me up... early. Catch up with Rachel Maddow.  She tells the story of the Elliot Morales - Convicted of Hate Crime Murder in West Village Shooting. Another story of a self-hating gay - Omar Mateen. Gay self-hatred is real. Turning the shame and anger in on oneself can have terrible results. Subway for breakfast again - Flatbread Black Forest Ham, Egg (no cheese). Dan invites me on a bike ride through the suburbs and around Wellington Reservation... before it gets too hot. What a great ride! So green and vast. Nice flat trails. A picture from the one hill.
Walking around. I think this is the last of the cicada bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment