Wednesday, November 16, 2016

woensdag 16 november 2016

woensdag 16 november 2016 It's movie madness! Wow! At midnight - Saving Private Ryan.
I forgot how violent and graphic this film was. The Omaha Beach scene... Oh my God! Heart-wrenching, somber, intense. Next movie - Hungry Hearts. Maybe just as disturbing. I want to watch something with Adam Driver in it. This film takes you into the world of a woman who becomes increasingly disturbed after becoming pregnant. Great acting all around! Then it's Hick. IMDB classifies this as a comedy - drama, but it's pretty intense. Eddie is a crazy SOB! Eventually, I get some fresh air. Up to the Cordata Food Co-op for a late lunch. Yummy Fang Fab Coconut Curry Soup! Oh, my! It’s so chilly outside with no end in sight. So why not warm up with a big bowl of this liquid sunshine and start thawing from the inside out?
The soup is a great break from the serious movies... and serious days. Thanks to Fangs Fab. Back to my place. Check it out... Trevor Noah compares Donald Trump to South African President Jacob Zuma, who also faces financial conflicts of interest, threatens to jail rivals and lashes out at the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment