Wednesday, November 2, 2016

woensdag 2 november 2016

woensdag 2 november 2016 Midnight movie - 10 Rules for Sleeping Around. I crack up when Reid Ewing says I'm tired of being naked.
Sleep for a couple hours. Up at 5:50... before Stephanie Miller starts. She chats with Bob Cesca about the latest poll numbers and the early voting results from Florida. Worrisome.
Watch France 24 and James Creedon's report. Democrats get jittery. On A Scale From 1 To 10, How Much Should Democrats Panic? Switch to CBS News. I see a report from Chicago. Cub fans celebrating the big win last night. I'd love to join everyone at the Cubby Bear bar tonight - 1059 W. Addison. In Bellingham, it's a rainy, dreary day. I go into town to do this and that. I wish I wore my rain coat. But I survived to get home to watch animal magic! Eddie Redmayne does his best impressions on Ellen. I like his kangaroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment