Thursday, February 9, 2017

donderdag 9 februari 2017

donderdag 9 februari 2017 Midnight movie - Sharknado: The 4th Awakens. Surprise! Cameo appearance by Jedward! Crazy!
No sleep. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's 45 minutes after the hour.
I'm waiting for the thaw. It's still hovering around freezing. I head out. #331 bus to d'town. I have to say that WTA tried really hard to keep the buses running and on time. Curried pea porridge for brunch at the Community Food Co-op. It's busy with people. Maybe they feel some cabin fever like me. WWU should start classes at Noon. Lots of students killing time here... using the free wi-fi. Bus to Bellis Fair. Blah! I forgot... I don't like shopping malls very much!
Over to the library. Free tax prep by AARP. If you're 50+ and can't afford tax preparation help, AARP Foundation's Tax-Aide is for you. Free tax preparation services are available in over 5000 locations.
They were having problems with slow computers or slow connections, but they did it. My tax aide seemed just as happy as I was. I get a lovely refund... except if the government collapses. I realize... I earned my income during the Obama administration. Please, do not deny this refund from me, Lord Damp Nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment