Wednesday, February 15, 2017

woensdag 15 februari 2017

woensdag 15 februari 2017 Catching up with Stephen Colbert. I love his brainstorm with 8-year-olds to create this summer's biggest blockbuster: 'Teenage War.' 27,423 views! Migas con chorizo at the Co-op. It's a little slice of heaven to have breakfast here. Hmmm. Sliced pieces of corn tortillas that are cooked until crispy mixed with onions, chile peppers and scrambled eggs. Someone gives me a compliment on my Men's Realm jacket. I feel so special. Watching the Press Conference with Trump and Netanyahu. I hear some fear mongering from those two. Oy vey!
Wander around Bellingham on the buses while listening to Here & Now. A sobering and provocative interview with Jason Stanley. It's truly insidious! How Propaganda Works In The Age Of Fake News.
Nice walk along the Greenway back to my place. Watch Ellen. Yay! Adam Levine Talks His Daughter and 'Voice' Co-Stars. I feel cozy in the living room while the rain drips down the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment