Saturday, October 7, 2017

zaterdag 7 oktober 2017

zaterdag 7 oktober 2017 MST3K: City Limits is my Saturday morning movie with the lovely and talented Robby Benson. He plays the corporate creep - Carver - who exploits the teenage gangs for his profit. It’s like he wants to order a pizza but doesn’t dare!
I want to stay in the 80's, so I watch Blade Runner. I noticed the change in Roy's sentence... his chat with Tyrell. I want more life... Father. No! NO! It's "I want more life, fucker!" And he kills Tyrell horribly. I love the ending where Roy gets philosophical... holding a dove. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die. In the future, Los Angeles is a dark and depressing metropolis, filled with urban decay. It rains all the time in 2019. Snow is 2049? Over to Regal Cinemas to see Blade Runner 2049. Wallace: Every civilization was built on the back of a disposable workforce, but I can only make so many.
They show a preview for another dystopian future - Ready Player One. Iron Giant! Columbus, Ohio?

No comments:

Post a Comment