Wednesday, December 20, 2017

woensdag 20 december 2017

woensdag 20 december 2017 Restless night. Coughing. Watch dark comedy - Get Out with Daniel Kaluuya. Turn on WCPT for Bill Press and Stephanie Miller. I fall to sleep and dream about visiting Steph at her Los Feliz home, but Freddy Krueger is stalking us outside. What a nightmare!
I wish that it were Freddy Parker at the house. I need to stop watching so many scary movies.
My back tire is flat. It's a bright, sunny day to walk my bike (45 minutes) up to Earl's Bike Shop. They fix it in 10 minutes. Thanks! Ride downtown to get some stuff at the Food Co-op. Back to my place. Uff da! The Republicans are congratulating themselves. #TaxScamBill Now what?
How to Make Lawmakers Rue the Day They Voted for This Scam of a Tax Bill. Bernie Sanders chats with Wolf Blitzer. Need some fresh again. I see a waxing crescent - 5% of the Moon is illuminated. My toes are freezing. Fancy lights on this house.
It's got a little of everything... even a little Seahawks pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment