Wednesday, December 6, 2017

woensdag 6 december 2017

woensdag 6 december 2017 Up with KING 5. I like a little lesson in physics with my sports report. Astrophysicists rule! Neil deGrasse Tyson calls Seahawks play against Eagles a ‘legit Galilean Transformation’
Fire Jumps US 101 at Solimar. Fires pushed by the Santa Ana winds. My heart goes out to everyone affected and everyone who lost their homes. We're thinking of you in B'ham WA.
I was just hoping... Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) introduces articles of impeachment describing Trump as a bigot who incites hate and has demeaned the presidency. Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly. And what about #TreasonTrump? This song sticks in my mind on this crazy sunny day. Welcome to The Chicken Of Tomorrow. I don't think that I have the courage to be the chicken of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment