Tuesday, December 18, 2018

dinsdag 18 december 2018

dinsdag 18 december 2018 Actual fire bombs are raining down on the actors of MST3K: The Land That Time Forgot.
A wild, rainy, night! Nice night to revisit Rick and Morty. One of my favorite episodes - Ricksy Business. Morty shows his girl Rick's lab.
Meanwhile, the party is getting crazy, wrecking the house. Rick does a hit of Collaxion Crystals and does The Rick Dance.
I feel like I've been dodging raindrops all day. I stay in bed this morning until it clears. I'd go about the day, doing this and that. And I made it home before the next system of rain came. It's breezy and windy at times. Enjoy the dry times when they happen. So much news today... Let's go out with a laugh - Colbert Taunts Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani With A Legal Lesson He’ll Never Forking Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment