Friday, December 14, 2018

vrijdag 14 december 2018

vrijdag 14 december 2018 Not everyone likes film farces and comedic parodies. I do! Available on Netflix - The Ridiculous 6. Soooo funny! Does Adam Sandler Deserve Better than The Ridiculous 6?
The Enquirer is funny (not intentionally), but David Pecker is such a scumbag. CNN: In National Enquirer, Trump is always the hero. The Atlantic: The Enquirer attacked Hillary Clinton constantly!
I got a special treat today. My bus was totally decorated inside with lights, wreathes and cotton snow. I sat at the back to take it all.
I’m not sure, but I think that it’s the only bus in the fleet like that.
On KING 5... Look at this kid! Chase Hooper is only 18 years old. But he is dominating his competition in the octagon. I meet Josh at Melvin's, and he treated me to a beer. Potential roommate? I look at the place in the Columbia neighborhood. He has a cute black Pug named Jack. Cozy living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment