Tuesday, February 5, 2019

dinsdag 5 februari 2019

dinsdag 5 februari 2019 Watch The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell last night at Sweetbay. I miss MSNBC. Trump: When I can, I tell the truth. That's a lie. Trump reportedly shows 'willful ignorance' of his intel briefings.
The guys let me sleep over since my house is so cold. Thank you. It's feels very cozy here. Back at my place... 38.8°F. My alarm clock is good for telling me the temp, but that's all. It's set for Eastern time.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. OMG! Travis Bone goes berserk when he hears this report: Trump Claims He Will 'Build a Human Wall If Necessary' at Southern Border. He pictures a cheerleader pyramid to defend us from the dangerous immigrants.
Then it's Stephanie Ruhle. Let's break down some of Trump’s favorite economic exaggerations. I ❤️ fact checking.
It's a bit funny. Save the Earth? Ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment