Sunday, February 17, 2019

zondag 17 februari 2019

zondag 17 februari 2019 Cast Members Reveal More about The Umbrella Academy. I binged on the series until Midnight. I like Robert Sheehan's character Klaus.
Nice to see the sun out! Walking through the neighborhood, I see a melting snow fort. I bet that it was awesome a couple days ago.
Brunch at the Co-op. Down to Fairhaven on the bus. Boulevard Park is busy with walkers. With 45°F and sunshine, people want to traverse the boardwalk to Pattle Point and Woods Coffee.
Elizabeth Station is a warming center near me according to Google. My God! It's really busy! I check it out, but I don't get any beer.
The Washington Post had it's own YouTube channel. Here's the SNL cold opening of Trump’s national emergency declaration in contrast with the actual declaration. The imitation is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment