Thursday, March 10, 2022

donderdag 10 maart 2022

donderdag 10 maart 2022 Roman NFKRZ - your favorite neighborhood Russian - is a popular vlogger. He makes a difficult vlog RUSSIA IS CANCELED. Poor guy. It sounds like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Going to shop in Kazakhstan? 846,725 views!
Freedom, liberté... свобода свобода свобода
My friend Michael gave me the 1959 sci-fi classic Journey to the Center of the Earth. When I was 11-years-old, I watched this thriller on a small black and white TV at my Nana's house. The underground ocean, mushroom forest, lost city of Atlantis and Dimetrodons... It was the best fun for a little sci-fi freak like me.
I think that the sweaty and handsome Alec McEwan (played by the beautiful and talented Pat Boone) made me gay.
Sunshine! 41°F. Winds N at 5 mph. Biking around for signs of Spring. Winter aconites (with a woodpecker in the branches) say Hi to me.
My boys of the desktop are all lined up the way I like them. Emilio, Duke and Tanner. Maybe some gay boys in Russia will see my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment