Thursday, March 24, 2022

donderdag 24 maart 2022

donderdag 24 maart 2022 Roman has a unique view on things. We take fast food for granted in the USA. Yuck! I avoid it. Ha! Пицца Хат! Midnight movie - MST3K: The Slime People.
Greenpeace Confronts Russian Tanker in New York. Oil is war!
Chernihiv, Ukraine. Population: 285,234. About 100 miles north of Kiev. This city is under siege. CNN's John Berman listens to this heart-wrenching story from a 15-year-old, Andriy. He suffered a shattered heel and broken collar-bone in an explosion. The blast killed his mother. His story breaks my heart. I could barely get through this post as I was tearing up so much. When war end, I come back to my city, I want to rebuild it, it's my city. Weather in Tappan Square: 51°F. Cool, cloudy, breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment