Thursday, May 12, 2022

donderdag 12 mei 2022

donderdag 12 mei 2022 Keep the monster in the pit! Nooooo! Watch The Outer Limits: It Crawled Out of the Woodwork.
Surprisingly, no nightmares last night. But I really love my dreams about Seattle. Dream: Herb - a waiter friend who lives on Capitol Hill - gives me a new, cool album. This is radical! I told him. It's snowing in my dream, and the sidewalks are slippery. Snowy Seattle! 💙
Sen. Collins calls police over abortion rights message written outside her home in Bangor, Maine. David Pakman talks about 1st amendment rights and chalk drawings. Please, don't cancel chalk! Fun! @dpakman! I ♥️ your expression when talking about the Smoked Salmon Bagel Index. 🤣
On Chicago 7 News: President Joe Biden visited the Chicago area yesterday. The president arrived at O'Hare on Air Force One and briefly met with Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle. Off to Kankakee to discuss the impact of Russia's invasion of Ukraine on food supply and prices at home.
Quite happy with myself. 😁 Fifteen minute Bike Ride to Meijer's grocery. With a dedicated bike lane... it's a safe, fun and easy ride. Meijer has a huge selection: wine and sake, produce, frozen foods and GOOD NEWS! non-dairy ice cream. SO Mint Chip! 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment