Friday, May 20, 2022

vrijdag 20 mei 2022

vrijdag 20 mei 2022 Just remembering Maxine. She was shy at first. When cat-sitting for my friends, she would check on me. Eventually, she was sleeping on my chest every night. Video: Feb 14, 2009. Dear Mike Meyers. Thanks for making me laugh! You are my hero! Wayne's World turns 30!?! The Pentaverate is hilarious! Mike Myers On The Incredible Comedic Chemistry He And Dana Carvey Share.
Timothy Olyphant turns 54 years. Love you as The Marshall of Mos Pelgo on the planet Tatooine. Cobb Vanth. He helps kill a krayt dragon. Nervous to go out. Storm? Rain? Humidity: 62%. It's mostly cloudy with 25 mph winds. A steamy 85°F. Step out to catch the wind with my hand.
Watch MST3K: Future War. OH MY GOD! 😨  When future animals attack! Dear camera person and reporter, watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment