Thursday, June 16, 2022

donderdag 16 juni 2022

donderdag 16 juni 2022 Midnight movie - MST3K: Gamera Vs Gaos.
Yesterday's heat was exhausting. Still recuperating & rehydrating today.
Cooler today. High: 88°F. Strong thunderstorms are possible. Up with Democracy Now. POTUS tells young people at White House Pride event. You are loved. You are heard. You are understood. You do belong.
Lotus corniculatus AKA Eggs and Bacon. It's growing everywhere.
Happy 25th birthday to KJ APA! Riverdale and the world salute you.
The Jan. 6 committee's third hearing starts. US Rep. Bennie Thompson, the committee's chairman, kicks off today's hearing.
Whoa! The winds kick up. Outside for a little vid. Yep. I still love the Mariners... even 2380 miles away! My M's shirt... One of my favorites! Cool and comfortable. And I will NOT drop my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment