Thursday, June 23, 2022

donderdag 23 juni 2022

donderdag 23 juni 2022 Another David DeCoteau wonder... Leeches!
Fuel for some horrible nightmares! Who Is Lester Pocket in The Umbrella Academy Season 3? That's a very scary scene!
Down to W. 9th St. Perfect day for flags and pinwheels. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🏳️‍🌈  Visit The Beach, too. Looks like they're setting up for volleyball. In a quiet part of the beach, Canada geese are looking for food.
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way plays in my ears on my way home. But what I really want to know is... Are you gonna go my way? Thank you, gods of music. Perfect! Such a serious guitar riff! The only reason I know to ask for a pardon is because you think you’ve committed a crime. -Adam Kinzinger. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, an outspoken critics of former President Trump, got the starring role on the Jan 6th Committee public hearing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment