Friday, January 27, 2023

vrijdag 27 januari 2023

vrijdag 27 januari 2023 OH has had some lake-effect snow overnight. Everything looks frosty. I'm an indoor version of Grizzly Adams.
Our world has been entombed in ice and snow by the Dark Lord Azerhan. Who will free our world from this grip of darkness? Chad! Chad is perhaps not the hero that Eternia needs, but I would love to portal through time and space to another wonderful planet.
Fantasy, release me! Watch the 1987 Action Adventure Sci-Fi movie Masters of the Universe. You need the cosmic key! I have the power! Skeletor: Let this be my first decree... those who do not pledge themselves to me shall be destroyed! The new age begins!
He-Man, now Skeletor’s captive is taken back to Castle Grayskull. Defiantly, our hero tries to resist Skeletor’s command to kneel. Sorceress: You can undo this madness! A laser whip and energy blasts make the hero a bit more compliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment