Saturday, January 21, 2023

zaterdag 21 januari 2023

zaterdag 21 januari 2023 Obesity map of the USA. This is the latest data from the CDC - updated Sept 27, 2022. I could eat healthier.
Since moving from Seattle to Ohio, I've must have gained 20 or more pounds (9 kgs). I used to be very active... walking, hiking and biking everywhere in the great Pacific Northwest.
Kinda chilly for a bike ride. Cloudy skies. Temps fairly steady in the mid 30s. No wind. Predicting snow tomorrow... So, get outside today! 525,600 Minutes is playing in my head for some reason.
Josh Dun - drummer for Twenty One Pilots - greets me with his warm, squinty smile. Whoa! Heat up a little Gekkeikan sake. 😊
High 5 for Adventure Time with Jake and Finn. If you're sick of Congress and COVID, watch one 11-minute episode and feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment