Monday, October 30, 2023

maandag 30 oktober 2023

maandag 30 oktober 2023 Wow! Cool art for the CLE vs SEA game.
The Seattle Seahawks are lifted into first place in the NFC West. The amazing Jaxon Smith-Njigba #11 scores a touchdown in the fourth quarter at Lumen Field. Browns 20 - 24 Seahawks! 💙
A rough-edged wandering space buccaneer Alonzo P. Tucker swears young Will Robinson into the brotherhood of pirates. I swear-- By this here blood-- And all the molderin' bones of every pirate ever took this oath-- That I will be true and faithful to the articles. And if I ever break this oath-- I hope I fall down dead in my tracks and rot. So help me. Watch (one of my favorites) Lost in Space: The Sky Pirate.
Criminalizing gay sex? Attack Ad TORCHES Mike Johnson as New Speaker of the House! Check it! Luke Beasley has this cool look...
Ohio weather: Snow squalls and waterspouts??? With possible lightning too? This could be interesting! Am I living too close to Lake Erie?

No comments:

Post a Comment