Wednesday, October 25, 2023

woensdag 25 oktober 2023

woensdag 25 oktober 2023 Dr. Smith and Don are arrested and taken away to a terrible intergalactic prison planet. Chained to prisoner Creech, they are forced to break rocks. Watch Lost in Space: Fugitives in Space. Written by Robert Hamner.
Good morning, Ohio. My honey locust tree has turned all yellow.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. We're discussing the Speaker of the House job with Bob Ceska. What about Mike Johnson? OMG! 😖 This process is being controlled by T#u^p - a man found liable for sexual assault - who is literally in court on trial for fraud.
Look what I found at Meijer! Looks really yummy. Some things are difficult to transport home in my backpack, but this Halloween donut made it home undamaged! 🎃
Rep. Pete Aguilar gives a speech to nominate Rep. Hakeem Jeffries for Speaker of the House. It's a rousing speech. Out on the balcony, I clap so hard that I embarrass myself.
In the final vote... Mike Johnson, R-La, wins the Spekership! 🫤

No comments:

Post a Comment