Tuesday, December 12, 2023

dinsdag 12 december 2023

dinsdag 12 december 2023 Midnight movie: Monty Python's Meaning of Life. Bizarre little segment about Why We Fight Each Other.
Appreciation. Nice dreams about my old job at Hutch Kids. Eleven years ago, I got an honorary plaque for Support Staff Appreciation Day. And I made made this little video up at First Hill Park. Doris Hill - a beautiful Baltimore native - gets hip replacement surgery. She's 102-years-old?!? What are her secrets to longevity? (I confess... They're NOT like mine!) Healthy life style. 😟 A good support system. 😑 Eating well. 😜 Exercise. 👌 Outlook and attitude. 😬 & 😖. Cool story, Doris.  Live long and prosper. ðŸ–– It's a balmy 45°F in Northern Ohio. Ignoring my neighbors It's too cold outside warnings, I bike around on this sunny day. (In fact, I think that I overdressed.) Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment