Thursday, December 7, 2023

donderdag 7 december 2023

donderdag 7 december 2023 On ABC 7 Chicago... The Volvo XC40? That ad plays a lot. Amazing! This electric vehicle is expected to travel up to 293 miles on a single charge.
Boston Globe: Four Takeaways From The Final Republican Debate. The debate was live last night on YouTube, but I fell asleep. Now that I'm caught up... I was hoping they could be angrier. 😬 History of the World, Part 2. Two fabulous photographers go to the Yalta Conference to take Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin. πŸ“Έ
Luke Beasley! Happy Holidays to you! VIDEO: Trump FINALLY ADMITS He Wants to Be a DICTATOR on National TV! Luke sez VOTE! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Secretary of State (R) of Ohio Frank LaRose... Just let me vote! Promise me? No more of your Curple! No more voter suppression!

No comments:

Post a Comment