Monday, March 11, 2024

maandag 11 maart 2024

maandag 11 maart 2024 My favorite YouTubers gather together in DC. I don't recognize the guy on the lower left, but I know Brian Tyler Cohen, David Pakman and Luke Beasley. Hi, guys! 🙂
My hero! Mel Brooks Receives an Honorary Oscar Award. Brooks promises I won't sell this one, I swear to God! An award that's so well deserved! Hunky hero... John Cena strips down to nothing but Birkenstocks.
Danger Will Robinson! It's Kurt Russell! I am called Quano, I am twelve years old, I am very brave and strong, would you like to fight and see who is the better man? Watch Lost in Space: The Challenge. It's a 9/10 episode. The contest with the Volta Blades scared me when I was a kid. Quano seemed like an obnoxious 12-year-old boy.
Oh, no! 😮 Not another beautiful, sunny, blue sky day in Ohio!
Khan: I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia, and ’round the Antares Maelstrom, and ’round perdition’s flames before I give him up! Watch Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. Oh! Khan! KAAAAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment