Friday, March 22, 2024

vrijdag 22 maart 2024

vrijdag 22 maart 2024 OMG! Sushi-San! If only I could make my own sushi!?! Thank you ABC 7 Chicago for showing me this. I'm NOT the only sushi lover in the Midwest. Cooking up a Storm with Chef Kaze!
Turn on the MST3K FOREVER-a-thon. It's Catalina Caper. Open with the Bots saying their nightly prayers... blessing a number of fellow robots including R2-D2 and Twiki (at Joel's insistence). Add my blessings for Johnny 5, HAL 9000, Ultron and Brainiac. Love Crow's feetie PJs.
From my laptop, Justin Bieber is staring at me. What is he thinking? Is he clowning or serious? Can I have that flower, please?
Maps can be very interesting! A Map of Global Happiness By Country in 2024. Our challenge is to increase the happiness levels across the planet! Why not? The United States could improve, definitely! But the US outpaces other nations in mass shootings, and it's getting worse.
Thanks, Dr. Metzl, for writing such a thoroughly researched book on gun violence in the US. But how do we save our country? It's so crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment