Tuesday, May 31, 2016

dinsdag 31 mei 2016

dinsdag 31 mei 2016 Midnight movie - Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster. NASA astronaut Col. Frank Saunders is an experimental android. On his way to Mars, he is shot down by an alien spaceship. I'm glad that I could catch up on my sleep during the long weekend. Restless night with stomach problems. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Chat about the Democratc Primary. We are almost at the end of the craziness. Well, Trump never stops being crazy. It's already 60 for my morning ride into town. Only 8 kids. We head outside right after morning snack. One of them conks out in the exersaucer. (Sorry. No photo.) It's a magical nap time. Nice and quiet. We have 12 kids altogether for snack. How noisy! After snack, we slap on the sunscreen and take the kids out. My usual pre-meeting ritual... Case Que Pasa. A beef supreme! Eating and watching KING 5 News.

No comments:

Post a Comment