Saturday, May 28, 2016

zaterdag 28 mei 2016

zaterdag 28 mei 2016 Racists yell Go back to Mexico! Clashes and arrests at Trump rally in San Diego. Bus to Cordata. Shop at Community Food Co-op 315 Westerly Road. Samuel is a cheerful, handsome clerk. Hang out in the nook. The patio will be nice in the summer. Today? Meh.
It's a chilly, windy day. I enjoy some nice, hot vegan ginger carrot soup. Delicious! Coconut milk. A touch of curry.
Bus back to my place... But the bus takes a major detour around the grand Ski to Sea Parade. I don't worry about the weather. I jump on my bike to check out the floats on Alabama. On up to the Klipsun Trail. I love to hear the wind whipping through the trees. I get tired and hungry. Home again relax and rest. R & R! Jack London: Looks like the missus booted you out in the middle of the night. Lt. Commander Data: [looks down on his uniform] Ah. I understand the source of your misperception. However, this is not sleepwear, and I do not have a missus. Data and Jack together again. Time's Arrow is a favorite.
Pardon Data's French. Alors, nous sommes presque frères. Je suis heureux de vous reconnaître.

No comments:

Post a Comment