Thursday, May 26, 2016

donderdag 26 mei 2016

donderdag 26 mei 2016 Wow! The A's got a drubbing. Sluggin' Seattle. I like that. Sluggin' Seattle: Lind's 6 RBIs lead Mariners past A's 13-3. And a little black out? Power restored after hour-long outage leaves Downtown Seattle in the dark. Imagine that! #Seaoutage gives Hammering Man an unexpected lunch break.
BBC News alert: Trump wins enough for nomination. AMERICAN HORROR STORY! All hail the Orange Overlord!
On to Republican National Convention in Cleveland! Sign Up To Pose Nude At The RNC! It's a different kind of day at work. We're well staffed. On the playground, I hear one of the kids say Do you want a piece of me? How Al Pacino of you! Home. Kahn wants a piece of Kirk. Let's watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan... and everything wrong with it. A lot wrong, I admit. Prays to Merritt Butrick. Have mercy. I giggled a little to the reference to the Muppet Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment